The board have confirmed that the offer document has now been published by Grandtop, Yeungs investment company, with a first closing date of the offer on October 6th.
Chief executive Brady has overseen the takeover of the club to Grandtop valuing the club at £82 million and explains the decision to leave as a difficult one.
Brady, who became the first lady of football and helped to turn the fortunes of Birmingham City around, has been asked by Grandtop to remain as chief exec but she feels it is time to move on.
She said: With the change in ownership I feel the time will be right for me to move on and pursue my other ventures.
I honestly feel they must be allowed to stamp their own mark on the club and I believe that this is best done without the current board looking over their shoulder.
Along with Bradys departure PLC chairman David Sullivan is also ready to leave after working at the club for 16 years but has vowed to make a quick return to football.
I intend to remain in football, so following the takeover I will be looking for a new challenge where my experience, my success and my sound business acumen will make a difference, he said.
No comments:
Post a Comment