The Red Bull driver led the way throughout the weekend, topping the times during practice and all three parts of qualifying to eventually go on and win the race.
Vettel said: 'A win always feels fantastic. To win in Japan is very special because of the fans.
'I got goosebumps when I saw how many fans were left at the grandstands and cheered for me. On top of that it is such a special circuit.
'Every single victory has the sweet smell of success. They are all great.'
Vettel said that, while he has been working hard since Japan, he will give himself time to relax before arriving at Interlagos.
'It has been a lot of sweating this week so far - cycling, tennis etc. but due to travelling through different time zones I have to give myself a bit of time to relax as well,' said Vettel.
'I am looking forward to go to Sao Paulo. The circuit is great, the fans are happy and cheerful and the city offers nice restaurants.
'For now we are looking forward for the last two races, the championship is still open; we will try to do our best and try to win the last races.
'It's a long way but we are here to fight.'
No comments:
Post a Comment