The former Mis-Teeq singer lost out to interior designer and TV host Justin Ryan in the public vote.
Her close friendship with fellow contestant Stuart Manning prompted rumours of a jungle romance. But when questioned by show presenters Ant and Dec if anything was going on, she claimed they were 'just friends'.
When asked about her time in the jungle, the 31-year-old said:' I've had an amazing time but it was much harder than I expected.
'It has changed me. I am not scared of heights. I am not scared of anything.'
Referring to the bushtucker trials, she said she was 'relieved' to not have to do them anymore.
Her departure leaves Justin, Stuart, snooker star Jimmy White, chef Gino D'Acampo, and TV personality Kim Woodburn in the running for the title.
The winner will be announced this Friday.
Not able to pick a winner, Washington added: 'I'd like any of them to win. All of them deserve it.'
Earlier in the show, Stuart, Sabrina and Gino enjoyed a jungle karaoke session after winning a celebrity quiz.
Emotions also ran high after the contestants received letter from loved ones.
Justin, in particular, let his emotions get the better of him after a letter from husband Colin suggested the two of them get married again.
Her close friendship with fellow contestant Stuart Manning prompted rumours of a jungle romance. But when questioned by show presenters Ant and Dec if anything was going on, she claimed they were 'just friends'.
When asked about her time in the jungle, the 31-year-old said:' I've had an amazing time but it was much harder than I expected.
'It has changed me. I am not scared of heights. I am not scared of anything.'
Referring to the bushtucker trials, she said she was 'relieved' to not have to do them anymore.
Her departure leaves Justin, Stuart, snooker star Jimmy White, chef Gino D'Acampo, and TV personality Kim Woodburn in the running for the title.
The winner will be announced this Friday.
Not able to pick a winner, Washington added: 'I'd like any of them to win. All of them deserve it.'
Earlier in the show, Stuart, Sabrina and Gino enjoyed a jungle karaoke session after winning a celebrity quiz.
Emotions also ran high after the contestants received letter from loved ones.
Justin, in particular, let his emotions get the better of him after a letter from husband Colin suggested the two of them get married again.
No comments:
Post a Comment